I've just installed OpenBSD from a snapshot yesterday and noticed
afterwards I can't seem to ftp out from the command line either passive or
active.  I finally issued an ftp -AaE <some ftp site> and it works just
fine so I'm guessing that the firewall i'm sitting behind is doing
something wrong with control connections. Unfortunately most people here
are using windows and it seems to work fine from winbloze.  This does
however make installing packages rather difficult.

Is there any way to specify to pkg_add any ftp options so I can get around
this  issue?  I saw in the man page that you can set the FTPMODE
environment variable to active, which I did, but still no luck.

Thanks,

Aaron Martinez