Theo,

I will keep bothering Adaptec and IBM then.

There is a popular speech in my country ( I am brazilian). It is: I am
brazilian and I WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

One day they will wake up and I hope to be alive to see it happening.

Btw, Is this true: http://mongers.org/openbsd/hardware

Cause there you said you use adaptec. Wow.. how come?
If it not work under openbsd, you should not even suggest/say their
name. right?

I tought my problem is due to my SAS hard drives.

If we wont able to have it working, I will replace my Adaptec
controller.
I already mailed my local IBM vendor about that.

I don't want cause any trouble. I just love using OpenBSD and I mailed
this list cause I bought a US$6000 server and its still off.  I don't
wanna see it running windows 2003( bleh ).

Peace.