On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Jonathan Schleifer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Alexey Suslikov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> And there is the http://www.fs-driver.org/ - also free
>> and do read/write on ext2 for Windows.
>
> Crashed my ext2 data partition more than once, but I could always
> recover it with e2fsck, but the files in / all lost their names then.
> However, the stuff in sub directories still had names. So /foo/bar
> was /lost+found/$inode_no/bar after e2fsck.

So?

I crashed many FAT32 partitions. NTFS is kinda complex
to crash but, as discussed above, it is hard to access in
full-blown read/write mode from non-Windows.

Don't want to use ext2? You have more choices.

Go http://ffsdrv.sourceforge.net/index.php and help this guy
to add write support to FFS driver for Windows.

Alexey