Hi,

I've got a Toshiba Satellite A60 (that has no floppy. Can only boot from
CD).

I've burnt the various *.iso files to CD but my laptop doesn't recognise
them as bootable but I know whet work. I've begun the installation process
on several machines using these disks and they work.

I then, took the HDD out of my laptop, installed it into a desktop PC and
installed OpenBSD 4.3 on the drive. Before I took the laptop's HHD out of
the desktop, I even booted from it to make sure the installation went okay.
It did but when I stick the HDD back in the laptop, It just won't boot.

No booting from perfectly good CD? No booting from perfectly good
installation to HDD?

Does anyone know why this might be happening? I've been installing OpenBSD
since 2.8 and NEVER seen this.