> -----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----

Hi,

I think

1. netstat -rn -f encap
should show 2 entries for your IPSEC tunnel, one for each direction.

2. tcpdump -lenvvvi pflog0  will show packets being blocked are let pass
including the number of the rule which was applied ( if you have logging
enabled in your pf.conf )

3. tcpdump on the other interfaces of your bsd boxed might help to discover
the missing packets ( if, as Rod suspects, they are just routed into the cloud
).

Regards
Christoph