new_guy a icrit :
I know. Longest uptime is silly, macho, pointless stuff... but I ran across
an old SunOS 2.6 box that had been up for 387 days. It had been hacked. The
only reason it was not an open mail relay is that /var was full. So, I
thought to myself, "I bet I could run an OpenBSD box for that amount of time
or longer without getting hacked and without doing much to it." Just
wondering what's the longest OpenBSD uptime some folks on misc have seen?

Thanks
It is not the size of your uptime that matters, it is what you do with it.

Gilles