Thanks for the suggest, I thin begin with a 100GB hard disk, for managing users
(web-mail-db) and allocate some dynamic web sites.

I share the opinion about the  split /var, in the past only /var/postgresql was
split for me, is a good suggest /var/mail /var/mysql and /var/log

Thanks and Best Regards.