Jose de Paula Eufrasio Junior wrote:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Janne Johansson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You said twice above that you read all materials and couldn't figure out if
the code is always available or have periodic releases? Booo.

As I also said:

"I used the same questions on all
projects I researched so they are not specific questions."

I just repeated (copy-pasted) the questions I used before, I know the answers to
some, but not to all. I was just assuring all projects answered the
same questions to make the proccess equal.

It's the "do my homework" part that got me.

"I was just assuring all the projects answered one part each of my homework"