tico escreveu:
Stephan A. Rickauer wrote:
Those of you interested in running OpenBSD as a Xen guest in
XenEnterprise might want to use this opportunity to raise their voice:

http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?threadID=151525
Stephan, thanks for the notice -- I just posted my $0.02 on that board as well. If you manage to make any progress in your efforts (or any one else's) to run OpenBSD under Xen with any amount of usefulness, I'd be interested to hear about it. Feel free to contact me off-list.

Cheers!
-Tico
Don't know if it fits your project, but have you tried KVM? Read at least Ubuntu is moving to it since some issues with licenses and code with Xen, don't know in depth what was. I have some OpenBSD's installed in KVM with no issues using the e1000 emulated nic (em0 in OpenBSD) for some network test setups.

HTH,
DS