Hi,

I have the following problem: For some packets, I would like to say
that some options be applied to packets.

Example:

    pass on $ext_if all max-mss 1400

This line yields a syntax error.

According to pf.conf(5), this should work, with the following
derivation:

line -> pf-rule -> action "on" ifspec hosts filteropt-list

and

filteropt-list -> filteropt -> "max-mss" number

This problem occurs with both 4.3 and 4.4, but not for all, only for
some, options. Amongst those that don't work, are "no-df", "max-mss",
and "min-ttl".

I'm now confused as to whether I'm just misreading the manual, or
whether this functionality is just not implemented, and pfctl catches
that case.

Kind regards,
--Toni++