Otto Moerbeek wrote:
On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 06:46:13PM +0100, Floor Terra wrote:

Hi,

While browsing the manpages for getopt(3), I stumbled upon getarg(3).
Can someone point me to getarg.h? Even the online manpage[1] can't
find it[2].

locate(1) is your friend. It's a kerberos specific file:
/usr/src/kerberosV/src/lib/roken/getarg.h

It's not installed, however. Leaves the question if it should be
installed. Either that or the manpage should not be installed.
Locate couldn't find getarg.h on my system, Google did point me to the right location. I copied it to the source directory of my project and it works (good enough for a homework assignment ;)).

I agree that either the manpage should be removed, or getarg.h should be installed. It's confusing.
        -Otto

Thanks!

Floor

--