It's generally an issue resources.  Your "most linux distros" are
mostly commercial.  Debian is the only non-commercial, but they still
get more funding than openbsd.

Openbsd has always been a developer's distro.  If you feel that
strongly about things - fund it or build it yourself, or start a
donation run.  Others have done donation runs - most recently pcc.

I also find it funny that people who like to talk about principles of
freedom don't seem to understand that they have the freedom to do it
themselves, and that the freedom is not the freedom to whine for
features.

Notice how the thread got started - it's not feature X is good and
here's why.  It's everyone else has feature X and why don't you, you
suck.

-Tai

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift