* Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> [2008-12-17 20:48]:
> On 2008-12-17, Toni Mueller <openbsd-m...@oeko.net> wrote:
> > If someone can recommend a switch that features this kind of control,
> > your advice is much welcome, too.
>
> Even cheap web-managed soho switches usually let you set flow
> control on/off per port (allied-telesyn's do for sure). It should
> be a basic feature in all the "proper" switches with a real CLI
> (all the HP models I have access to, 2510, 2626/2650, 2824, do).

4 replies and nobody managed to answer the relevant part.
flow control is enabled on openbsd whenever the peer supports it; done
in the autonegotiation phase. there is no button to turn it off. why
should there?

i highly doubt toni's problem is related to flow control in any way or
solvable by flow control.

--
Henning Brauer, h...@bsws.de, henn...@openbsd.org
BS Web Services, http://bsws.de