On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 01:58:29AM -0800, lordfabri wrote:
> Hi Nick and thanks for the answer.
>
> I have installed openbsd on my laptop and everything works fine,gnome too.
> What i haven't uderstand is:
>
> 1)I have a Digicom usb wifi with Zydas chipset and i 'vre read it's just
> supported...but i don't know to activate (command not found with lsusb and
> lspci)

lspci and lsusb are not part of OpenBSD, you can use usbdevs (instead of
lsusb). Read:
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#Setup
and
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#Wireless
how to configure network. For permanent configuration use
/etc/hostname.if (change if with your interface name), for temporary
configuration you can use ifconfig and/or dhclient.

> 3)The audio. What do i need to initialize it?

Read:
http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq13.html#confaudio
Check the output of mixerctl, maybe your soundcard is automatically
configured but mixersettings are mute.

Cheers
Reni
--