engineer wrote:
Hi.

I run spamd on 4.4-stable. There are some blacklist and whitelist. But
spamd don't use it (at least, whitelist) and use greylist scheme for
all connections.
I need to get emails from WHITElisted networks immediately, skipping
spamd. Please, help me understand where I'm wrong.
Here is my configs.

$ fgrep -v '#' /etc/mail/spamd.conf
all:\
        :myblack:uatraps:nixspam:china:korea:mywhite:

myblack:\
        :black:\
        :msg="Your address %A has sent spam to me":\
        :method=file:\
        :file=/etc/postfix/spamd_black.txt:

mywhite:\
        :white:\
        :method=file:\
        :file=/etc/postfix/spamd_white.txt:

uatraps:\
        :black:\
        :msg="Your address %A has sent mail to a ualberta.ca spamtrap\n\
        within the last 24 hours":\
        :method=http:\
        :file=www.openbsd.org/spamd/traplist.gz

nixspam:\
        :black:\
        :msg="Your address %A is in the nixspam list\n\
        See http://www.heise.de/ix/nixspam/dnsbl_en/ for details":\
        :method=http:\
        :file=www.openbsd.org/spamd/nixspam.gz

china:\
        :black:\
        :msg="SPAM. Your address %A appears to be from China\n\
        See http://www.okean.com/asianspamblocks.html for more details":\
        :method=http:\
        :file=www.openbsd.org/spamd/chinacidr.txt.gz:

korea:\
        :black:\
        :msg="SPAM. Your address %A appears to be from Korea\n\
        See http://www.okean.com/asianspamblocks.html for more details":\
        :method=http:\
        :file=www.openbsd.org/spamd/koreacidr.txt.gz:

$ fgrep -v '#' /etc/postfix/spamd_white.txt
194.67.23.0 - 194.67.23.255
194.67.57.0 - 194.67.57.255
195.239.211.0 - 195.239.211.255
213.180.192.0 - 213.180.193.255
213.180.200.0 - 213.180.200.255
213.180.223.0 - 213.180.223.255
87.250.251.0 - 87.250.251.255
77.88.21.0 - 77.88.21.255
93.158.134.0 -  93.158.134.255
209.85.128.0 - 209.85.255.255
217.150.32.41 - 217.150.32.42

In /etc/pf.conf
table <spamd-white> persist
rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from any to $mx_IP port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd
should be :
rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from !<spamd-white> to $mx_IP port smtp -> 127.0.0.1 port spamd
And when someone try to send me email from @mail.ru I see this (my
"..." hides real symbols):
# spamdb |fgrep 't...@mail.ru'
GREY|194.67.23.194|mx33.mail.ru|<t...@mail.ru>|<s...@....ru>|1231821097|1231835497|1231835497|1|0
GREY|194.67.23.36|mx40.mail.ru|<t...@mail.ru>|<s...@....ru>|1231819993|1231834393|1231834393|1|0

It seems like spamd completely skipped WHITElisted network
(194.67.23.0 - 194.67.23.255).

I was thinking that all WHITElisted nets will be in the <spamd-white>
immediately, just after spamd started...

--
With best regards,
        Gregory Edigarov