Juan Miscaro wrote:
> 2009/1/17 Lars NoodC)n <larsnoo...@openoffice.org>:
[snip]
>>        +--E
>> A----B--+--C
>>        +--D
[snip]

> This is standard SSH duty.
>
> Configure A to pass through B to get to E, C, D.  Research the
> 'ProxyCommand' setting.

Thanks.  There are not words for how tremendously OpenSSH rocks.
I've been a casual user since autumn 99 or so, but lately finding that
was just the tip of the iceberg.  There's a wealth of tricks in
ssh_config(5)

Using ~/.ssh/config on the client to connect to .118.10 and then from
there use netcat to connect to .124.25:

        Host sound
          Protocol 2
          HostName 192.168.118.10
          ProxyCommand ssh %h /usr/bin/nc 192.168.124.25 22

using -v (or -vv or -vvv) this is what happens:

        debug1: Executing proxy command: exec ssh 192.168.118.10 \
        /usr/bin/nc 192.168.124.25 22

The obstacle I find now is that since the host keys for 192.168.118.10
and 192.168.124.25 are not the same, the illusion of two keys for a
single host causes the client to choke on the connection to the second
host.

Is there a way to configure ssh_config to allow two host keys for the
"same" host, or ignore the first host's key?  Putting the same key on
both doesn't seem quite right as I don't want the same groups that are
working behind the gateway to be accessing gateway itself.

Regards,
-Lars