Thanks for reply.

Do you got it working Uwe ?

I am still reading about ifstated ad ospfd.conf

-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-m...@openbsd.org [mailto:owner-m...@openbsd.org] Em nome de
u...@o3si.de
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2009 06:59
Para: misc@openbsd.org
Assunto: Re: OpenBSD 4.4 load balance outgoing

Am Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:57:59 +0000 (UTC) schrieb Stuart Henderson
<s...@spacehopper.org>:

> On 2009-01-20, u...@o3si.de <u...@o3si.de> wrote:
> > as the FAQ http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#Multipath states:
> >
> > "It's worth noting that if an interface used by a multipath route
> > goes down (i.e., loses carrier), the kernel will still try to
> > forward packets using the route that points to that interface.
>
> the FAQ refers to 4.4 (i.e. the last released version), but I'm pretty
> sure this particular thing (link down resulting in blackhole) is not a
> problem in -current.

Oh, I hope this. The same behaviour I already noticed like Ricardo so I give
-current a try.

> you may still have a need for some other way to kill the route if the
> link stays up but the nexthop is down, though.

I'll prefer ifstated but relayd for monitoring may bee a solution too.

> > So use ifstated to check the link of the interface and populate the
> > routing table accordingly.
>
> as an alternative to ifstated, you could take default routes from OSPF
> if your environment allows. (ospfd is ECMP capable).

Thanks @Claudio and @Stuart for Your advice!

Regards Uwe