Description of your setup was not very detailed.

Assuming that
a) you have one box at home,
b) you want to run a webserver on it,
c) have no redirection possibility on the other side of your providers
port-80-filter,
d) you are using pf.

If you do not want to change your httpd setup to port 8080 you might
want to try something like this in your /etc/pf.conf:

rdr on $ext_if proto tcp from any to ($ext_if) port 8080 -> \
($ext_if) port 80

See http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/rdr.html

You might want to read the section labelled "Redirection and Packet
Filtering" to avoid filtering issues.

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger gehvrt? Der kann`s mit allen:
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01