Hi,
"And I totally agree with you, Mixing firewall services with services
like Web or file/print services is a recipe for disaster."

True since hacking the web server is entering the firewall itself.
But the web server, httpd, is chrooted ... so why would there be a
problem here ?

Le samedi 28 fC)vrier 2009 C  17:49 +0100, Felipe Alfaro Solana a C)crit :