On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:07 AM,  <dt...@drizzle.com> wrote:

> Salutations --
>
> This occurs when building xenocara after updating /usr/src, /usr/ports,
> /usr/xenocara to -stable from cvs and successfully building kernel and src:
>
> -
> checking for XDMCP... Package xdmcp was not found in the pkg-config search
> path
> configure: error: Package requirements (xdmcp) were not met:

What commands did you use to arrive here? I guess thatyou forgot to
run 'make bootstrap'.

Or you have a custom pkg-config somewhere that's used instead of
/usr/bin/pkg-pkgconfig.

If none of those hypothesis are correct, you'll need to provide the
full build log (ie make build > log 2>&1).
--
Matthieu Herrb