Ouff it is working now ... man that was pain! ;-)

Here are some very usefull sites that helped:
1) Sony AT command line reference (very up to date) a really nice pdf !!!
http://developer.sonyericsson.com/getDocument.do?docId=65054

2) Here was my problem I needed a "AT+CFUN=1" to turn the card on ;-/
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Ericsson_F3507g_Mobile_Broadband_Module

I noticed if I turn off radio afterwards with "AT+CFUN=0" or "AT+CFUN=4", the
gsm card is detached from the kernel:
ubt0 detached
ucom0 detached
umodem0 detached
ucom1 detached
umodem1 detached
umodem2 detached

Does someone know if it is possible to re-attach / re-access it without
rebooting ? (it is a build-in card, so it is impossible to re-insert it).

3) This page directed me to the Sony AT command line reference. It has some
excellent info about the Ericsson MBM F3705g model:
http://www.natisbad.org/E4300/Dell_Wireless_5530_AT_cmd_ref.html

Here is the working option script:
$ cat /etc/ppp/peers/ept
debug
cuaU0
460800
0.0.0.0:10.64.64.64
netmask 255.255.255.255
ipcp-accept-local
ipcp-accept-remote
crtscts
persist
#disable stuff
deflate 0
refuse-pap
refuse-chap
noauth
noipdefault
nopcomp
novj
novjccomp
connect '/usr/sbin/chat -v -f /etc/ppp/peers/chat/ept3.chat'

Here is the working chat script:
$ cat /etc/ppp/peers/chat/ept3.chat
TIMEOUT 120
ABORT "BUSY"