I feel stupid for not being able to figure this out, but I'm hoping
someone can point out why this doesn't work.  I'm trying to get
net-snmp working on my OpenBSD 4.4 box, and for some reason, it's
giving me very little in terms of counters.  I'm looking for Ethernet
interface counters and whatnot for mrtg type graphs, but they don't
appear to be coming up in the snmpwalk, and when I point mrtg's
cfgmaker at it, it finds nothing.  Here's my snmpd.conf file (names
changed to protect the innocent), which I use on all my FreeBSD
systems that use net-snmp:

rocommunity  rocomm
syslocation  "The Sky"
sysservices 15
syscontact  *...@***.com

Dead simple config file...which I thought would work, but even making
a more complicated one doesn't appear to make it happy either.  Can
someone point me in the right direction and tell me what I'm missing
here?

Thanks!
--Brian

--
Brian McCann

"I don't have to take this abuse from you -- I've got hundreds of
people waiting to abuse me."
                -- Bill Murray, "Ghostbusters"