On Tue, 10 Mar 2009, microlaser wrote:

> Hi, I am running openbsd 4.4 on an amd64 with the "nv" driver, with an nvidia
> gforce 6200.  I used xorgconfig to reconfigure x and now the mouse cursor is
> gone.  anyone have any idea how to get it back?  Thanks

I don't know how your mouse gone. As you said, you reconfigured Xorg,
and the problem must be there. Also, you just told your problem, but
gives no more information to help people help you, like (at least)
/var/log/Xorg.0.log.

I have a problem that my mouse too: the pointer often go away. But it
has not to do with configuration. The pointer simply disappear, and even
restarting Xorg get it back.

--
Daniel Bolgheroni <m...@dbolgheroni.eng.br>
FEI - Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 against HTML e-mail   X
                      / \