It's really easy, you can send some of the 1's and 0s to peer 21, and some 1's and 0's to peer2.

Assuming the halves are contiguous, you would probably announce 2x /21's.

You could also really try and be very specific and announce them as a bunch of /32's, this would give you the granularity you are perhaps looking for.

In the end, which of the above options you select is based on your experience and mad skillz.

Pierre

Eduardo Meyer wrote:
Hello,

I have a /20 and I want a announce half of it to peer21 and the other
half to peer2 only. How am  I expected to do so? Using filters?

Can anyone please mention a working example?