hmm, on Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 10:05:09AM -0700, Brian Keefer said that
> On Mar 25, 2009, at 9:41 AM, frantisek holop wrote:
>>
>> of course its true downside (just like greyfiltering's) is that it
>> needs a considerable amount of babysitting.  but it's worth it for me.
>
> So basically, it's not reliable and any "work saved" from the MTA is
> doubled by humans.  You're failing to convince me this is a good idea.

if by not reliable you mean throwing away mails
from truly unreliable RFC-ignoring mail servers, then yes.

it is not a lot of work, most of it is automatized.
writing a friendly reminder mail to admins is also
good way of socializing and i am helping to make
the internet a better place in a small way :]

i am not convincing you, i am telling what i do.
you do whatever you want to do.

-f
--
oxymoron: mobil station.