Hello everybody!

Pls excuse a silly question of an unknowing - I am just curious:

First the necessary bit of tec background: I use a Lenovo T60 with
OBSD 4.4's bsd.mp. Firefox is always up2date with NoScript and
AdBlock.

Over at LinuxPlanet Carla Schroder had a story about getting rid of
Adobe's flash cookies
(http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/6709/3/). In part
two she explains that those cookies end on ".sol". Following her
advice I checked /home for such cookies with
$ find . -iname '*.sol'

Result: No such cookies! Anything else would have been a shock to me
with NoScript and AdBlock activated and OpenBSD lacking flash support
with FireFox. Good.

But... then I did the following:
$ cd /
$ sudo find . -iname '*.sol'
./usr/src/lib/libssl/src/crypto/des/times/486-50.sol

OMG - a .sol-file! And it is in the sources...

It would be kind if someone with some insight and knowledge could
take a look at this file and give me a nice weekend by stating that
this is nothing to be scared about, just a coincidence in the naming
of the file. As it is beyond the scope of my skills I can not evluate
this.

Thanks - and enjoy the weekend!
STEFAN

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]