On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 4:19 AM, Jesus Sanchez <zexe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't knew about that site, does www.openbsdeurope.com have any
> relationship with the OpenBSD project? I'm from Spain and since the
> Wim issue I'm going to try this web. Any previous experience with them?
[...]

I recently pre-ordered from them, and was happy that they agreed to
ship to a country not listed in their shipping zone -- India. The cost
breaks-even for me, as both the computer shop and obsdeurope roughly
cost roughly the same amount. But in my experience, shipments from EU
reach India faster than those from Canada or US, so thought of giving
them a try.

The service is very friendly, and prompt. And I am happy that the
money is going back into the OpenBSD project. Thanks.

-Amarendra