On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 07:53:36PM +0200, jul spoke thusly: > anyone ?

> jul wrote on 5/04/09 14:50:
> > i'm using chroot sftp with the following command:
> > #Subsystem       sftp    internal-sftp -l VERBOSE -f AUTH
> > Subsystem       sftp    internal-sftp -l INFO -f AUTH
> >
> > from http://marc.info/?l=openssh-unix-dev&m=120969706821519&w=2
> >
> > but is there any way to restrict verbose/info logging to some users ? or
> > trap to /dev/null log of some others ?
> >
> > for example:
> > Match user user1
> >     Logging VERBOSE

Alexander already showed in his reply LogLevel won't work
under Match user, straight poop from the man page. But what's
to stop you from running 2 instances of sshd on separate ports
with separate configurations using the -f switch? Use LogLevel
VERBOSE in the Logging section of the one where you want to keep
a more watchful eye and LogLevel INFO or QUIET or whatever you
want on the more trusted one. The users you want to watch use the
first one and your trusted users use the 2nd one. Just my $0.02.

Denny White

() ASCII ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
GnuPG key  : 0x1644E79A  |  http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net
Fingerprint: D0A9 AD44 1F10 E09E 0E67  EC25 CB44 F2E5 1644 E79A