--- On Wed, 4/22/09, James Records <james.reco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: James Records <james.reco...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: OpenBSD relayd and public addresses
> To: "FRLinux" <frli...@gmail.com>
> Cc: "James Peltier" <james_a_pelt...@yahoo.ca>, misc@openbsd.org
> Just curious, does this work when you
> use the transparent keyword?
>
> The server will see the connection as coming from the
> relayd box in this case correct?
>
> Not that it matters but for logging purposes you may want
> to know.

For note: I'm running the Apr 20, 2009 current code and when I issue a relayctl
reload it comes back and states that the command fails with this configuration.
 If I

  pkill relayd; sleep 2; relayd

relayd starts just fine but issues a warning about no redirections nothing to
do.  Not sure if this is expected behaviour, I suspect not.

When I change it to

  transparent forward blah...

it simply won't start and bitches about missing interface.