Got it working...What do you know just by setting env variable " FTP_PASSIVE=1 " everything is working like a charm.

-Parvinder Bhasin
On Apr 28, 2009, at 11:57 PM, Parvinder Bhasin wrote:

Wondering if its only me but installing any module from MCPAN is erroring out with CHECKSUM MISMATCH for ANY module. Does anyone know why this might be happeing? I have tried it on my 3 OBSD systems. On the 3rd one I actually did a FRESH install of the OS 4.4. Still the same issue. I even tried installing first the MD5 module but still issues. On the other hand configured with same mirrors on my MAC , installation is totally fine.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks
Parvinder Bhasin