On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Vasiliy Kiryanov
<vasiliy.kirya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would want to use ypldap with our ldap server that work over ssl.
> The problem is how to change ypldap.conf to work with ldaps.

Hello,

I took this as a base :
http://kerneltrap.org/index.php?q=mailarchive/openbsd-misc/2008/10/11/3589614/thread

I remember successfully linking to my ldap server over SSL but cannot
check it now (test server and currently off). Maybe some other people
can expand on that.

The only remaining problem as far as i can see is that one user cannot
login using that system if he is not in the passwd file (which makes
it slightly redundant then). If I am mistaken about that point, I'd
happily like to be corrected and shown the way.

Cheers,
Steph