Op 7 mei 2009, om 08:58 heeft Jacob Meuser het volgende geschreven:

On Thu, May 07, 2009 at 08:25:59AM +0200, Tom?? Bod??r wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to bring sound up in connection with Windows XP trough
rdesktop(1),but still no success.Googling recommend solutions which I
tryied yet and no special info in man page.
Here is my script for connection :

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/rdesktop -u myname -d domain -g 1440x900 -a 16 -0 -r
sound:remote remoteIP &

Thanks for points

I don't expect the audio support (rdpsnd_sun.c) in rdesktop to work
for at least two reasons: 1) full-duplex mode must be set explicitely,
opening the device O_RDWR is not enough.  2) the 'samples' in struct
audio_prinfo is a sample count on Sun OSs but byte counts on BSD OSs.

It worked for me 2 years ago.
But you should use sound:local as far as I remember.

Wijnand