Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2009-05-07, carlopmart <carlopm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am trying to establish default routes on an openbsd firewall using ospfd instead of use multipath+route to param under pf.conf without luck.

  My topology is:

Internet ------- ExtFw1 ----------------|

                                     OpenBSDFw ----- Internal Network

Internet ------- ExtFw2 ----------------|

ExtFw1 and ExtFw2 are commercial products with different versions. I have put a rule to pass all traffic genereated by OpenBSD on both external firewalls.

ExtFw1 and ExtFw2 are running OSPF and announcing a default route
into it, right??

At this time yes. Extfw are commercial firewalls based on linux and I use quagga to configure ospf on each one. But, any route is attached to openbsd via ospf ...

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com