Lars Nooden a icrit :
Peter Kay - Syllopsium wrote:
... provided it's given plenty (32 bit : 2GB, 64 bit : 4GB) of RAM. I favour
64bit, even if the driver support is less comprehensive and the memory
requirements are higher.

Both can be pretty bad.  I know very few stupid enough to try to use MS
Vista, but some of those have had the gall to complain to me that they
can't run larger apps without switching to XP.   XP ought to run much
better as a guest under Qemu, anyway.  Not that it should be condoned
either.

Anyway, there was a message about WINE last December:
http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/openbsd-misc/2008/12/28/4503544

I have to run V***A on my Laptop for work, and use dhcp with it :(

I found out that TrueCrypt make a fine bootloader too.

ESC at the TC password prompt, and it boots your OpenBSD installation happily !
YMMV

Mathias