2009/5/30 Toni Mueller <openbsd-m...@oeko.net>:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 29.05.2009 at 09:29:39 +0200, ropers <rop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know that demime is being used on the misc mailing list.
>> I even tried to see if it's contained in some other package:
>> http://www.google.ie/search?q=demime+inurl%3Aopenbsd.org+inurl%3Acontents.html
>>
>> A Google search for openbsd and demime returns too many archived mails
>
> a quick search for 'demime', ie, w/o 'openbsd', returns this near the
> top of the list:
>
> http://www.freshports.org/mail/demime/

Thanks for this. :)

I have now been able to find the previous (now deserted) home of
demime via the Wayback Machine, after someone kindly privately emailed
me their copy of demime (Thank you! :):

http://web.archive.org/web/20071126010824/http://scifi.squawk.com/demime.html
(cf. http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://scifi.squawk.com/demime.html )

But of course the URL you gave is a even better insofar as demime
appears to be in continued development there (squak.com: v1.01;
freshports.org: v1.1). For the benefit of the archives, I would
however recommend anyone looking to deploy demime to also read what it
says on the archived squawk.com page; there's some interesting info
there.

Thanks a bunch!
--ropers