Gilles Chehade wrote:
Daniel Ouellet a icrit :
Hi,

I am having problem testing this and my be I am missing something simple, so any pointers would be appreciates.

To test this I created the cert as describe in man 8 starttls as follow and below are all the steps I did without success so far:

[...]

Yes, for some reason you will not succeed having ssl/tls work by following the starttls man page. Current workaround until I spot what's wrong, is to follow the same procedure
than for generating certificates for web servers in ssl(8), this will work.

I'm currently doing some ssl related work in smtpd so it's likely I'll have news soon.

Many thanks for the advise!

I will try that and see.

Great work by the way, I really love it so far!

I got use to update it every few days and more in the last week. (;>

Best

Daniel