Please guys, lets stop this. I now regret even asking. It wasn't mean to be as
it was taken down that path as "what can we do to help, or what's needed, etc"

I thought the title was clear. My fault and I apologies to have sent this in.

What I was really ONLY asking or looking for was an application, or multiple one
that "STOP" being sync with the original because of license issue or what not
and that kind of become OpenBSD only and that may have lots of GNU/Windows crap
in it like apache had before 2004 and that would definitely benefit from the
same idea of cleanup.

That was "THE ONLY" question I had and if there was still such a thing in the
tree that I could work with 4 kids in a special computer project at school where
I would take it on my own to process the what I would call "DEAD CODE REMOVAL"
just like I did here as an example:

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.sbin/httpd/src/main/http_protocol.c.diff?r1=1.26;r2=1.27;f=h

Anything else or any other direction this tread took was unintentional and I
very much apologies for it. It wasn't my intention and I should have know better
when I sent it. My fault and I am very, very sorry about it.

If there is such a thing, I would love to know, if not, that's fine too, but
please lets not make this turn into a joke like it was a few years back.

Again, I am very sorry to have open that can of worms, it really wasn't what I
had in mind and how I thought I phrase the question, but obviously I was wrong.

My deepest apologies for the nose!

Daniel