On Thursday 11 June 2009 23.40.27 you wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 9:28 AM, LEVAI Daniel<l...@ecentrum.hu> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm experiencing this problem since a few snapshots now:
>
> Can you be more precise ? When was it working last time?
I'm trying :\ Last week it was definitely working, but I really can not
remember exactly, because for a few days, including last weekend I have not
used my laptop, and every day when I start it, I update to -current.

> > Using -current, and xterm configured to use TrueType fonts:
> > $ cat ~/.Xdefaults
> > xterm*renderFont: true
> > xterm*faceName: Terminus
> > xterm*faceSize: 12
> >
> > xterm*loginShell: true
> > xterm*Geometry: 79x50+0+0
> > xterm*scrollBar: false
> >
> > xterm*background:   black
> > xterm*foreground:   white
> > !xterm*highlightColor:  red
> >
> > While resizing, moving or hovering the xterm window with other windows,
> > the xterm window's content is refreshing painfully slowly. If someone
> > else has experienced this problem, I would really appreciate some ideas
> > or informations about this :)
> >
> > Don't know what other info should I attach, other than xterm is running
> > on a -current OpenBSD, and I'm using the above Xdefaults options.
>
> Which window manager are you using? Some are generating an
> un-reasonnable number of redraw events while moving or resizing
> windows, and xterm tries to handle all of them.
I'm using kwin (kde-3.5.10 from packages -current).

Daniel

--
LIVAI Daniel
PGP key ID = 0x4AC0A4B1