* Alexander Hall on Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 11:20:25AM +0200:
> > Just em0, which is connected to the LAN and gets all of its
> > configuration via DHCP and rtsol.

> Ah. Sure sounds like this could be an IPv6 issue. That's not at
> all my turf though, so let's hope someone more knowledgeable in
> that area chimes in.

Now that you mentioned it, it does indeed seem like an IPv6
issue. I have set up ntpd to sync via pool.ntp.org and
ntp.eu.sixxs.org. If I comment out the latter entry (or if there
is no IPv6 connectivity at boot), the problem is no more...

> Not that it should matter here, but just for the record; Don't claim
> that your system is running 4.5-release when it clearly is not since you
> modified the kernel.

Sorry, you're of course right. What I tried to say was that I am
using the system as from the CDs, with the said customized
kernel.

s//un