On Tue, July 7, 2009 03:43, Ian Lindsay wrote:
> To clarify, can you give an exact procedure to reproduce?
> (E.g. an ftp transfer of a 100MB file from the internet to
> another box, routed through onboard ethernet on the Soekris)
>
> I've been getting seemingly random occasional hangs with ral
> in HostAP mode that I haven't been able to correlate with
> any kind of traffic.

as is hostap the subject, here it goes: I've always seen people say to do
OpenBSD based AP, but I always get to see hostap on OpenBSD just makes
inter-AP stuff. can I make a wpa/wpa2 based ap using OpenBSD ? I have an
atheros card that is well suported.

based on:
http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=hostapd&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenBSD+Current&arch=i386&format=html

thanks,