Hi,

That's a misunderstanding.

1) I have a problem to install OpenBSD on sda since this crashes at first
boot.
2) I had troubles with sdb and sdc but now I understood that I did a mistake
(*) but this is solved now.

So yes I am able to read and understand documentation, things are not so
easy, however thanks for dwelving into this explanations.

<* in the first time I did not know which disk of sda/b/c was the one I was
looking for to install openbsd, so knowing my disks from their size, I used
to start the install procedure until the disklabel. At this moment, I just
printed out the size of the disk.
After 3 checks I had the right disk which was sda. I tried to install
OpenBSD on it but this crashes at first boot, like I explained.
The other 2 disks did not boot (they have their own mbr/boot loader, sdb
being starting windows and sdc Ubuntu, choice made at bios this this one let
me choose booting different disks.
At this time other disks did not boot because the earlier steps modified the
ID of the partition to A6 which corresponds to OpenBSD.
I have now set the ID of the NTFS partition to 86 and the disk boot again
(and I reinstalled Ubuntu on sdc).