If that is the only alternative case to cut quixotic attendance expenses
specially in today's financial situations, then why not let everybody be
the speaker? Let everyone deliver their speeches of "good tidings and
change that we can believe in" about OBSD from newbies to not newbies.
Maybe we'll invite Borat and Mr. Bean to give the attendees some free
refreshing laughs at all, that is, if they are laughable at all.

:wq!