(Dr) Musa Taofeek wrote:
period  to this proceeding analysis On this Payment, we have been mandated by
the senior economic adviser to the United Nations Association  under  the
Accountant General of the Federation, to transfer the sum of US$10,550M Usd  to
your nominated Bank Account From the United Nations Association Reserved
Account.

I really would like to take up this wonderful offer.
Can anyone recommend a bank that will insure my account with $10.5 Billion deposit?

Or has someone already taken advantage of this generous offer?