2009/7/20 Leonardo Rodrigues <leonardov...@gmail.com>:

> For information... http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Jul/0279.html

I wondered how long it would take for someone to ask about that either
in misc@ or po...@.

I'll believe there is something to release when something gets
released or the OpenSSH devs say "oh, wait, there's a problem..."

Until then I'm treating anything from that poster (anti-sec) as FUD and SPAM.

kmw

--
To take from one, because it is thought that his own industry and that
of his fathers has acquired too much, in order to spare to others,