On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 11:31:38 +0200, Nice Daemon wrote:

>The OpenBSD mailing list is the only place I don't seem to be welcome.
Some people are desperate for "market share".......

What don't you understand about the oft expressed project aims of
having an operating system for its developers? The fact that it is
publically shared is just good luck for those who find it useful and
have the nous to learn about it.

Nobody forces you to use it and your noise looks like a crafted troll
session by someone who is neither "nice" nor a dmon nor clueful enough
to read the documentation and understand it.

Take your whining elsewhere Loser.

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.