halcon schrieb:
El miC), 02-09-2009 a las 18:48 +0000, Daniel Bolgheroni escribiC3:
On Wed, 2 Sep 2009, halcon wrote:

Hello

I am administering a small linux/windows lan from my laptop/OpenBSD-4.5
base, without any problem, using # ssh u...@192.168.0.xxx; how could i
accesss the lan from internet?

u...@hostname? u...@external ip?

I have read many docs without success, thanks in advance.

francisco
Are you using these cheap routers available everywhere?

"Port forwarding", "forwarding", "virtual server", etc.

Yes, i am, my gateway is 192.168.0.1 it is a cheap D-Link, behind, there
are 2 Linux boxes (Ubuntu and Slackware), and 2 windows boxes (Windows
Pro 2000 and Windows XP Home).

If i understood well; it could be:

ssh [hostname|IP] -- log into hostname as current username

ssh Slackware|192.168.0.1

ssh au...@[hostname|IP] --log into hostname as auser

or ssh j...@slackware|192.168.0.1

where IP is the current gateway to your lan.

Is it correct, Dhu?
I use ssh -l <username> <host ip or fqdn>