On Tue, 8 Sep 2009, Nick Holland wrote:

> Thanks to those that contribute money and buy CDs.

I would like to buy CDs, but in Brazil these kind of products have a
high tax fee applied when they hit the harbour. For a $50 CD, I'll
probably pay almost $almost $70 to someone I don't want to "contribute".
This doesn't include the shipment cost (~$30 I suspect).

I don't have a Paypal account (yet). If it's worth to trust him, I don't
know, but I much prefer to donate $50 (although they will deduct 3.9% in
my case, but at least OpenBSD doesn't have the CD cost) than to pay
almost the triple to government, shipment, etc. Don't care if I don't
get the CDs.

Is it possible to OpenBSD to make profit for the project selling books
or manuals? I don't know the costs or if it's worth (like CDs are better
for the project than T-shirts, mugs, etc.). It's tax free here, and I
think: if it's free here, maybe it's somewhere else.

Teers,

--
Daniel Bolgheroni
FEI - Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 against HTML e-mail   X
                      / \