pO DANNYM RADIOPEREHWATA OT  3-Oct-2009 07:07, Jacob Meuser
BYL ZAME^EN W \FIRE, NA ^ASTOTE misc, S TAKIM SOOB]ENIEM:

> > > see the BUGS section of sb(4) (and consider getting different
> > > hardware).
> >
> > Do you suggest to change play.precision to 8?
>
> at src/sys/dev/isa/sb* and make it work like you think it should.
> then share your work with everyone else, and try to help them
> when they have questions.

Before advice it to eveyrone, make sure that everyone have suitable
skill. But first of all, complete the FAQ.

> > My hardware works perfectly on FreeBSD 4.11.
>
> yippee-ki-yay for FreeBSD 4.11!!!

I do not understand what you mean. Do you have something against
FreeBSD 4.11?

> > > you may want to use '-m play' when sarting aucat server.
> >
> > Device busy.
>
> Input/output error.

FAQ.

--
/Buzzer         () KAMPANIQ ascii ribbon - PROTIW PISEM W html FORMATE
                /\ www.asciiribbon.org   - PROTIW PROPRIETARNYH WLOVENIJ