While trying out a Dell Latitude E6400, I notice sluggish keyboard
behaviour. This occurs both in 4.5 as well as the Oct. 2 snapshot
(-current). In each case, I use the amd64 snapshots. The issues
disappear when disabling ACPI via UKC.

What I see is the following: some keypresses being 'missed',
occasional repeats of keys pressed (though only once). Additionally, I
sometimes see a briefly non-responsive mousepad in X.

Trying acpidump(8) results in a segfault (and accompanying coredump).
Are others seeing this as well? I included dmesg and acpidump output
at the links below. Other than that, this laptop seems to work fine
(but I wouldn't be surprised if Dell does some undocumented dark magic
in its ACPI somewhere).

Are others seeing this sort of issue as well or does anyone have a
suggestion as to what to try?

dmesg 4.6-current (Oct. 2 snapshot, amd64)
http://pastebin.com/f40be7a33

acpidump 4.6-current (Oct. 2 snapshot, amd64)
http://pastebin.com/f10da9f0c
(acpidump segfaults when run; if desired, I have the core file saved)

Any insight appreciated,

Rogier