On 09/10/2009 20:22, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

Hi
I have a system (Portwell NAR-5071-310) which is having watchdog timeout
issues on em0, the system was previously running v4.2 without this
issue, the issue is there on v4.5 & the latest snapshot, I know the
interface is working as I've managed to pxe boot bsd.rd from 4.5 & the
latest snapshot using the same interface, however if I try to run
dhclient em0 the watchdog timer issues start.

Though I've done a install of the latest snapshot, to test to see if the
problem existed on v4.5 I just pxe booted bsd.rd & ran the dhclient em0.

Any ideas?

Regards

Sevan / Venture37

I forgot to mentioned, the issue is only there with em0 & not the other em interfaces.